Kadence - How to Add Newsletter/Opt-in/Signup Form
How to add an opt-in/signup form to a page without using a plugin:
*this is not a tutorial on pop-up forms
1. Create your newsletter/subscribe/signup form through your email marketing service.
I use Flodesk for my forms and branded emails (affiliate), but you can use any email marketing service you want, like Mailchimp or ConvertKit for example.
Here are a few tutorials I've found on how to create a form with some popular email marketing services:
If you're unsure of how to create a form through your email marketing service or your service isn't listed above, simply Google "how to create form + [name of your email marketing service]" and there is bound to be a tutorial or Youtube video.
2. After you have created your form, you will be provided an embed code (sometimes also referred to as an "inline form" or "form code"). Copy this code.
3. If your theme doesn't already have a custom HTML block set up for you in a section on a page, you can simply click the plus + icon to add a "Custom HTML" block wherever you'd like to display the form.
4. Paste in your form embed code you copied earlier from your email marketing service into the Custom HTML block.
4. Save and view the live page. You should see your form displayed on the page!
Here's an example of how I added my Flodesk form on my website using the Custom HTML block: