Thrive - Full Width Instagram Feed
- From your dashboard, head to Instagram Feed in the left sidebar
- Click the Connect an Instagram Account button to login + connect your account
- After you’ve connected your account, click the Customize tab
- Under General, you can leave the default settings alone
- Under Layout settings, adjust your settings to match mine. Adjust the number of photos and columns as you wish.
Under the Header, Load More and Follow Button sections, I have chosen to turn all of that OFF, but you can play around with those settings if you want!
- Under the last Misc section, I recommend adjusting your settings to match mine below:
After saving your settings, go to Appearance > Widgets
- Add a Text Widget to the Before Footer widget area
- Click on the Text tab of the text widget
- Add your @ handle into the h5 tag and place in the Instagram Feed shortcode:
[ instagram-feed ] (without spaces)
It should end up looking like this: