Thrive - Customizer Overview
Appearance > Customize
- Site Title, Tagline, and Favicon –– This is where you will add your site title & tagline (if not using a custom logo), and upload your favicon
- Theme Settings –– This is where you will adjust even more settings for the Thrive theme!
- Theme Colors –– Choose your theme’s colors
- Theme Fonts –– Choose your fonts & styles
- Menus –– This is where you will create your menus and set their location
- Widgets ––Place widgets in widget areas
- Homepage Settings –– Keep homepage settings set to “display latest posts”
- Theme SEO Settings –– Some SEO options + settings by Genesis
- WooCommerce –– Lots of shop display options
- Additional CSS –– Thrive doesn’t require any coding knowledge, but if you want to play around with some CSS you can add that here.
Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings
- Logo and Header Settings –– This is where you will upload your logo + adjust the size, and there’s options for a sticky header, tagline display, display social icons and/or search in header
- Single Posts –– Where you can choose to hide or display the featured image & post nav links on the single post page.
- Content Archives –– Settings for blog posts and archive grid
- Here Image –– Upload your hero image
- Footer –– Change the # of footer widget areas (2, 3, 4)
- Site Layout –– Choose the default site layout content/sidebar, sidebar/content or full width
- Comments and Trackbacks –– Comment display
- Header/Footer Scripts –– Add script codes here (i.e pinterest site verify)