Honeydew - Content Archives + Archive Grid Settings
Content Archive Settings
These settings will adjust how your blog posts are displayed on the blog page.
- Head to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Content Archives
- To see your changes live in the customizer, click on your blog page in the customizer on the right
- Adjust the settings as you wish! These are the settings I used in the Honeydew Demo:
Archive Grid Settings
These settings will adjust the blog category page grid.
- While you’re still in the Content Archive settings of the customizer, look towards the bottom for the Archive Grid options.
- To see your changes live, you’ll need to click on a blog post category link.
- Enable the Archive Grid if you want your archive pages to be in a grid format.
- Adjust the rest of the settings below as you wish. This is how I set up the archive grid in the Honeydew theme: