Honeydew - Footer Widgets
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Footer
- Under Number of Footer Widgets, select the number of footer widget areas you want. You can have up to four.
- Underneath this, you can also select the option to display your social icons in the footer area if you wish!
- Go back to Appearance > Customize > Widgets
- Add any widgets you want into the Footer widget areas (Footer 1, Footer 2, etc). You can add multiple widgets to each Footer widget area if you want, and they will stack on top of each other.
* If you’re not seeing the number of footer widgets change in the customizer, publish your settings and go back to your dashboard. Try refreshing the page. Go back to Customize and you should see the correct # of footer widget areas now.
For the main Honeydew demo, I’ve chosen to display 3 footer widgets and to display my social icons at the bottom. I’ve added one widget to each Footer widget area. Here’s how my footer widget areas and widgets are set up:
Added the Category Widget
Added an Image Widget to place my white sub mark image
Used a text widget to display some text