How to Find Page or Post IDs
There are a few ways to grab your page IDs:
Reveal ID Plugin
This plugin will display your ID's next to the page title
Using Inspect Element
- Right-click on your page and choose “inspect element”. A bar will open up with some coding.
- Scroll to the top to find your page ID. It will look something like “page-id-117”. This means that 117 is the page ID for this specific page.
URL in Edit Screen
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages, and then click on the page you need the ID for.
- Now in the edit screen, look at the URL in your web browser.
- The page ID is the number in the URL