Genesis - How to Add Subscribe/Newsletter/Opt-in without Genesis eNews
You don't have to use the Genesis eNews Extended plugin to add your forms if you don't want to! You can simply copy and paste your form embed code instead.
How to add the form to a page:
1. In the page editor, add a Custom HTML block where you want to display the form.
2. Paste in your form embed code.
3. Save the page and view it. You should see your form displaying on the page now.
Here's an example of how I added my Flodesk form on my website using the Custom HTML block:
How to add the form to the sidebar or a widget
1. Add a Custom HTML widget to the widget area where you want the form to display
2. Paste in the form embed code and save the widget
3. View your site and you should see the form displaying in the widget area
An example of adding the form to the sidebar widget area: