How to Add a Pin-it Button on Images
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search and install jQuery Pin It Button For Images, and then Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > jQuery Pin It Button For Images Lite
- Click the "Visual" tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Pin Image section and choose "Custom"
- Click "upload an image using media library" and upload your pin-it button image
- Adjust the width and height of the image
- Next to Transparency, adjust the transparency when hovered
- Next to "Pin it" button position, choose the position you'd like from the dropdown
Here's an example of how you might set this up: