Dainty - Instagram Feed
Adding a full-width Instagram feed to the footer
- From your dashboard, head to Instagram Feed in the left sidebar
- Click the Connect an Instagram Account button to login + connect your account
- After you’ve connected your account, click the Customize tab
- Under General, you can leave the default settings alone
- Under Layout settings, adjust your settings to match mine. Adjust # of photos and # of columns as you wish.
- Under the Header, Load More and Follow Button sections, I have chosen to turn all of that OFF, but you can play around with those settings if you want!
- Under the last Misc section, I recommend adjusting your settings to match mine below:
- After saving, head to Appearance > Widgets
- Add a Text Widget to the Instagram widget area
- Type in the following shortcode and add your @ handle into the title: